Driving licences

The Swedish Transport Agency is the central agency for driving licences.

The Swedish Transport Agency and the Swedish Transport Administration share the responsibility for matters relating to driving licences. 

Here you can read about the requirements for the different driving licence categories. You can also find information for you who will be learning to drive, or be an accompanying driver, and for those of you who want to know more about what applies once you have a driving licence.

Help us improve!

Please leave a review at Your Europe.

Logotype Your Europe